White Water Rafting near Jaco Beach Costa Rica.
This is the most popular Costa Rica Adventure & Adrenaline Tour!
Experience the thrill of white water rafting through Costa Rica's lush tropical jungle and scenic rain forest. Both the Naranjo River and Savegre River are among the most beautiful landscapes in the country as they border Manuel Antonio National Park with pristine river water, palm tree farms and small towns.
Put on your helmet and get ready to experience the thrill of Costa Rica's most popular adventure tour. There are a couple options available making this tour accessible for beginners as well as those with previous experience. Please read the descriptions below to have a better understanding of the options.
Base camp is located approximately 60 minutes from Jaco Beach and Los Sueños, and although transportation to the site is not included in the listed price, we will organize this for you at a very reasonable rate ($25/person) for your group of 6 or more people.
Previous experience is not always required, however good physical condition and strong swimming skills are important. Friendly and professional bilingual guides will provide you with a local perspective, safety training, and get you outfitted with all the necessary equipment for your ride.
Riding nearby your raft will be a kayaker for added support and safety..
Basic Details and Information about this excursion.
- $75 - $95 / Person
- Price varies depending on season and river used. This will be confirmed in advance at the time of booking.
- Transportation is not included. Price is $25/person with a minimum of 6 people.
- Lunch is included.
- Starting location (base camp) is approximately 1 hour from Jaco.
- Additional travel time to the top of the river is provided by the tour operator.
⌚ Start Times:
- Scheduled start times (at base camp) are usually either at 8am or at approximately 12 noon. Times may vary a little depending on conditions.
- Pick up from your house or condo in Jaco is approximately 1 hour and 15 minutes prior to scheduled start time.
- Duration of this tour (including travel time from base camp to the top of the river) is approximately 4 hours.
🎒 What to Bring:
- Wear water shoes, running shoes or strapped sandals. Do Not wear flip flops or they will fall off!
- Swimsuit or comfortable shorts, with a t-shirt.
- Bug spray and or sun block if you feel these are necessary.
- If you bring a camera or your phone, be sure to have a waterproof bag, and a wrist strap to secure it from falling.
- A photo CD or USB drive will be available for purchase, with pictures of your group taken by a photographer.
- A few bucks to tip the guides.