10 Zip Lines + 3 Hanging Bridges + Tarzan Swing near Jaco Beach & Los Sueños Costa Rica.
This is the Perfect Costa Rica Adventure Tour!
Experience the thrill of flying through a lush tropical forest on a zip line excursion less than 15 minutes from Jaco Beach and Los Sueños Marina. Trek through the treetops in an adventure park featuring a series of 10 thrilling ziplines with 12 platforms. Expert instructors and guides are with you on every platform to ensure everyone’s safety while cruising across the course.
Put on your helmet, fasten your harness, and get ready to experience the thrill of Jaco's most popular tour and adventure. Ideal for (nearly) all ages and skill levels. Whether you've been on zip line tours around the globe or this is your first time, you will have a blast!
Located only 15 minutes from Jaco Beach or Los Sueños Marina, this is the newest and most diverse zip line tour in the area. Transportation to and from your vacation rental villa or condo is included.
Just in case the zip lines + hanging bridges + tarzan swing are not quite enough for one day, and you are looking to do a little more... then check out the ATV + Zip Line Combo Tour which includes a 2 hour ATV tour to a waterfall!
No experience is necessary. Friendly and professional bilingual guides will provide you with a local perspective, safety training, and get you outfitted with all the necessary equipment for your ride. Check out the video below to see more..
Basic Details and Information about this excursion.
- $ 65 / Person
- Additional charge for Superman experience.
- Starting location is less than 15 minutes from Jaco.
- Transportation is included (Jaco, Hermosa & Los Sueños).
⌚ Start Times:
- Scheduled start times are between 8am and 3pm and run every hour on the hour.
- Pick up from your house or condo is 20-30 minutes prior to your scheduled tour start time.
- Duration of this tour is approximately 2 hours.
🎒 What to Bring:
- Wear running shoes or strapped sandals. Do Not wear flip flops or they could fall off!
- Comfortable jeans or shorts, with a t-shirt. You will be wearing a harness over your clothes.
- Bug spray and or sun block if you feel these are necessary.
- If you bring a camera or your phone, it is recommended that you use a wrist strap to secure it from falling.
- A photo CD or USB drive will be available for purchase, with pictures of your group taken by the in-house photographer.
- A few bucks to tip the guides.