2 in 1. ATV + Zip Line Combo Tour.
Located only 15 minutes from Jaco Beach or Los Sueños Marina, this is the newest combo tour in the area. Transportation to and from your vacation rental is included.
No experience is necessary. Friendly and professional bilingual guides will provide you with a local perspective, safety training, and get you outfitted with all the necessary equipment for your combo tour.
2 Hour ATV Tour to a Waterfall
Experience a private 2 hour guided ATV tour through the Costa Rica jungle where you will see lush tropical scenery including a waterfall where you can get into the water and cool down before heading out on more adventure.
Zip Line Tour with 10 Cables, 3 Hanging Bridges & 1 Tarzan Swing
Soar through the treetops in an adventure park featuring a series of 10 ziplines (with 12 platforms), as well as 3 Hanging Bridges and a Tarzan Swing! Check out the zip line tour page for more detailed information and more photos of the zip line portion of this combo tour..
Basic Details and Information about this combo tour.
- $ 105 / Person
- Additional charge for Superman experience (during the zip line tour).
- Price listed is for standard ATV. Additional charge for larger vehicles.
- Starting location is approximately 15 minutes from Jaco.
- Transportation is included (Jaco, Hermosa & Los Sueños).
⌚ Start Times:
- Schedule your start time between 8am and 1pm.
- Pick up from your house or condo is 20-30 minutes prior to your scheduled tour start time.
- Order of combo varies depending on times and availability.
- Duration of this excursion is approximately 4 hours.
🎒 What to Bring:
- A credit card (Visa or MasterCard Only) is required to place a damage deposit hold for ATV tour.
- Wear running shoes. Do Not wear flip flops.
- Comfortable jeans or shorts, with a t-shirt. You will be wearing a harness over your clothes for the zip lines.
- Swimsuit or board shorts if you plan to get in the water. Also you might get wet and/or dirty during the ATV tour.
- Bug spray and or sun block if you feel these are necessary.
- If you bring a camera or your phone, it is recommended that you use a wrist strap to secure it from falling during the zip line tour, and a plastic bag to keep it dry during the ATV tour.
- A link with pictures of your group will be available for purchase.
- A few bucks to tip the guides.